[Talk-GB] importing house shapes

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:11:56 BST 2012

That's pretty much entirely a relation-as-category, though, isn't it?

I'm wondering whether there'd be a case for a very small number of
high-value (in terms of processing speed) relations to be created
automatically, available to data consumers in the normal way through the
API, but _not_ shown in editors? These relations really just make things
more complicated.

Richard