[Talk-GB] Finally today ...

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 13:16:22 BST 2012

I'm going to strip all the 'xx_CP' back to simply 'xx' for the 'parish stuff',
but I think that Nomination is 'incorrectly' using 'political' areas when
building a location rather than 'economic' ones. Hence we get

Smallbrook Road
Broadway CP
Wychavon
Worcestershire
West Midlands
England
WR12 7EP
United Kingdom

Stripping the Wychavon, West Midlands, England layers would make the results on
'Results from OpenStreetMap Nominatim' a lot more readable

Smallbrook Road
Broadway
Worcestershire
WR12 7EP
United Kingdom

I know this is an international thing, but overseas locations always seem to
have an even shorted 'address' that this anyway?

Need to get a lot of content moved over now ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL