[Talk-GB] SotM 2013

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:30:55 BST 2012

Ah I was going to suggest this two but I was going to make the topic thread
"SotM13 to be hosted in the UK" to get your attention. :)

I was wondering about Durham beacuse:
a) I live there and it's a lovely place
b) North England (silent/slow) community could be helped by it
c) We have good rail connections, air connections via Newcastle, and many
conference venues

I think I'm very good at overall administration and would be willing to put
lots of work in but wanted to know who else would be up for helping?

Other city suggestions (I would still help loads!)?

If it's close time wise to FOSS4G then this would help so internationals
can make one trip here.

--
Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com