[Talk-GB] Aerial Photographs

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Fri Apr 5 13:54:07 UTC 2013

Andy Robinson wrote:
> I'm less worried about scanning and managing the files now as I have
> sufficient scanning equipment to cover most bases and disk space attached to
> an OSM sever doesn't appear to be an issue. We would need to come up with
> tools and methods of turning them into a seamless mosaic but I'm sure given
> the task there's a workable solution for that too.
>
> All thoughts, suggestions and offers welcome.

I've still got space in dry storage and I need to run up to Sheffield with the
van to drop some kit into my remote hosting site in the next few weeks so can
provide a short term storage solution while things are discussed further.

But ideally this needs to be stored in a 'library' location? Or do the
photographs need to be stored once scanned and indexed?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL