[Talk-GB] Aerial Photographs

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:59:45 UTC 2013

Lester,

Thanks for the offer, that might work out very nicely for the short term
though we would really need a longer term plan in place before we commit. If
we go down the route of collecting archive objects like these and the few
thousand maps I have here we will always need appropriate storage even if
it's only for the time it takes to digitise.

I agree that a proper archive is where these photos should end up eventually
and we might work an arrangement where that's where they go but we have
access to them. Something I'll discuss and see if I can have a dialogue with
the national collections that have expressed an interest.

Cheers
Andy