[Talk-GB] Taginfo Golf Tags

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Fri Apr 5 15:07:19 UTC 2013

I found this very useful: *http://tinyurl.com/bl6urny

*Click on the icon & it'll display all the tags, If you type in just
golf= it will find all the golf tags.

It's just a shame you can't edit the tags directly from it without
opening an editor such as Potlatch which has large overheads of
downloading data that isn't needed. Anyone know of such an editor that
you can amended tags for nodes & ways directly?

Cheers
Dave F.