[Talk-GB] [OHM] Fwd: Aerial Photographs

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Fri Apr 5 18:34:31 UTC 2013

Ahem, just to be accurate.
It's the Bodleian Library, not Bodelian. Unless there's another one?

[http://images.itn.co.uk/images/ITN_Master_blue.gif]

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 207 430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?