[Talk-GB] NCN 28?

Tue Apr 9 08:31:45 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Is anyone able to verify the existence or otherwise of NCN 28 from
Exeter to Dartmoor, as shown on OSM right now?

It's been mapped from the DfT cycling data, but when cycling in Devon
last week, I didn't see any signs of it when I'd have expected to do so.
The Sustrans mapping shows it as following a completely different route
(and still not open). I'm tempted to think this is a mistake in the DfT
data, but would welcome any on-the-ground reports!

cheers
Richard