[Talk-GB] Railway bridge numbers

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Tue Apr 9 13:54:41 UTC 2013

Some railway bridges near me have already been added to a bridge relation, not by me, that includes the reference. See http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/446579 as an example. I don't know if this a good idea or not, nor if the number is what you have in mind.

Cheers, Chris
OSM User chillly