[Talk-GB] Taginfo Golf Tags

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Thu Apr 11 00:35:41 UTC 2013

On 05/04/2013 15:04, Bob Kerr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been looking at TagInfo for  tags with golf=********
>
> There are a number of tags which are golf=Tee instead of golf=tee. Is
> there any easy way that I find out where these tags are located so
> that I can correct them.

Hi Again Bob

Just discovered in Taginfo there's a similar, but quicker site to the
one I suggested earlier. In the top right of the screen there's an icon
next to where it says XPI & JOSM (looks a bit like a 3 spoked steering
wheel). Clicking on it takes you to another site. Left hand side you can
amend the key & value then click Run.

BTW, are there any renderings that show golf course details like tees,
bunkers, greens etc? It's a shame mapnik doesn't.

Cheers
Dave F.