[Talk-GB] BBC News - Google Map Maker edit tools extended to cover the UK

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Thu Apr 11 10:03:57 UTC 2013

You can always call the BBC up and ask if they would like a quote to give
the piece balance. The Beeb love their balance, they get nervous if you
suggest a piece lacks balance.

So you'd suggest that the article includes a quote from critics who point
out that the data is only available to Google, unlike OSM, blah.

I don't have the number for the technology news desk, but the number for
the web site general newsdesk used to be 0207 765 1065 and if you get
through to any part of the news operation and ask for the web site
technology desk they should put you through.

Not that we have a press officer but Harry has done good work in the past
putting out press releases :-)

Tom