[Talk-GB] 10 fascinating facts about OSM & OSGB

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Thu Apr 18 10:41:27 UTC 2013

I thought that we’d imported the NAPTAN dataset, which should mean we have ALL the bus stops in the UK? So why do OSGB have more?

[http://images.itn.co.uk/images/ITN_Master_blue.gif]

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 207 430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?