[Talk-GB] 10 fascinating facts about OSM & OSGB

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Thu Apr 18 11:33:21 UTC 2013

On 18/04/2013 11:59, SomeoneElse wrote:
> Shaun McDonald wrote:
>> Not all of NaPTAN was imported. It was only done in some regions. It
>> still needs the maintenance, i.e. updating from the updates from
>> NaPTAN too, however no tools have been built to make this happen yet.
>
> In the other direction there's also a slight "double-counting" effect
> where data was imported in some regions but bus stops (without the
> NaPTAN detail) was already present.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

And a couple of occasions where I accidentally deleted them & Potlatch
couldn't retrieve. As the imports that have occurred appeared to go
fairly seamlessly, is there any objection why it can't be rolled out
nationally?
Would updating code be hard to write? Half of it must have been written
for the initial import.

Cheers
Dave F.