[Talk-GB] 10 fascinating facts about OSM & OSGB

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:16:37 UTC 2013

Dave F. The roll out of NAPTAN data was done if requested for each region.
Some places had a lot of bus stops already mapped so it might not have been
helpful to dump a load of NAPTAN bus stops that would appear on the map and
think people had double vision.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/NaPTAN/Import

Back to topic, I thought I would know the pub with limited ale supply.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/170679749

Which one is approved by OSM London?

On 18 April 2013 13:01, Dave F. <davefox at madasafish.com> wrote:

> On 18/04/2013 12:52, Shaun McDonald wrote:
>
>> Updates are a lot harder to do as you have to deal with differences
>>

> When you say differences, do you mean within the tags? Does it need to do
> that, could it not do a simpler find & replace?
>
> Dave F.

Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com