[Talk-GB] NCN 28?

Kevin Peat k at k3v.eu
Sat Apr 20 12:58:27 UTC 2013

Following up on this,

On 9 April 2013 17:15, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:

> Interesting - thanks. That tallies with the Sustrans website and suggests
> that the DfT-sourced alignment in OSM right now is wrong (probably an old
> proposed route)...

I went up to Newton Abbot yesterday and there are now some shiny new signs
up for NCN 28 (1)

There is only about a mile of the route currently signed around the town
quay area which seems to be mostly shared with route 2. I have added the
references to the relevant ways.

Cycle Devon are also showing the Templer Way cyclepath section as being
part of the route but I rode up there and there are no signs as yet.

I am not that familiar with NCN signage. Why are the route numbers
sometimes shown in brackets and sometimes not?

Kevin

(1) https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7psc1oein9ptwc/2013-04-19-620.jpg