[Talk-GB] Dartmoor needs fixing (heath area missing a chunk)

Jason Cunningham jamicuosm at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 24 10:55:20 UTC 2013

On 28 February 2013 23:07, Jason Woollacott <woollac at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
> Think I’ve managed to fix the problem.
> Looks like a user had split the heath area,  and then added a stream tag
> to part of it.   This stream was actually sat on top of another stream when
> I separated them.
> Will need to check when the Map updates,  might need a little bit of a
> tweak.
> Jason W (UniEagle)

I think the problem is back. A large area of heath is once again not
showing up in the main map, but can't be sure it's the same area.
Its the following area (way)
Which is not appearing at the following zoom level
http://osm.org/go/euIIsAA-
I have had a look at it and can't spot a problem. Can anyone sort it out?

Jason