[Talk-GB] Dartmoor needs fixing (heath area missing a chunk)

Jason Woollacott woollac at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 13:27:37 UTC 2013

It renders fine at all levels when I look at it on the standard map,
however on the french map the gap is still there.

http://layers.openstreetmap.fr/?zoom=11&lat=50.61909&lon=-3.80439&layers=B0000FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It maybe a planet replicating problem, as zooming in on the .fr map also
resolves the issue to me.

Jason W (UniEagle)