[Talk-GB] Mass edits of landuse /natural tags

John Baker rovastar at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:26:00 UTC 2013

I did this.

AFAIC these were typo edits and getting the whole database more consistent. I have done dozens of changes to fix typos worldwide over the past few weeks and it would be crazy to have lengthy discussions on each one for multiple countries in multiple communication channels. I understood that typos are ok to be undertaken but I will happily create a wiki page and/or another account for doing these.

For this case there I don't understand your basis for natural=meadow being correct. Landuse=meadow is the correct tag and IMHO Natural=scrub would be used if not kept.

cheers,

John