[Talk-GB] Mass edits of landuse /natural tags

John Baker rovastar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:00:26 UTC 2013

Wow creating a storm here.

I cannot believe we are have so much discussion about grass. I have had some before not about this type...

Things should be tagged first and foremost with both wiki definitions and what is in general usage. In both of these cases landuse=grass should be used for grass landcover.

This is what is defined in landcover, landuse wiki pages. That is what is used in general around the UK.

I know how few natural=grass where in the database before I changed them so there were not in common usage and a agreed standard and I am confused at the passion this brings for those that didn't even edit it as such.

Cheers,

John