[Talk-GB] Mass edits of landuse /natural tags

Malcolm Herring malcolm.herring at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 26 04:28:20 UTC 2013

On 26/04/2013 00:32, Roy Jamison wrote:
> Doesn't happen in a democratic society, which OSM embodies.

Actually, OSM is more akin to an anarchic society - there is no
government to enforce laws, instead we rely on all citizens to
self-police. This requires a much higher level of personal
responsibility. Everything we do is in the public space, so we must
always take care to behave according customary standards. If in doubt,
first raise the issue at the parish pump!

For global editing, the pump is located in the tagging mailing list.