[Talk-GB] Writing a howto wiki page for mapping golf courses

Bob Kerr openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 30 11:21:27 UTC 2013

Thanks,

I have seen Richards page before but I am a lot further on, I have found out that there are something like 50 tags ranging from golf=tee_area, amenity=shelter, landuse=grass, golf=ball_washer. I noticed that there are even some folk that are attempting to put in pars and indexes. I just think that there is some documentation that needs to be done. So I am volunteering.

Is there no precedent for HOWTO documents like there are with other  opensource projects?

Cheers

Bob