[Talk-GB] walls versus landuse=field

David Fisher djfisher81 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:00:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,
This feels like an appropriate thread to butt into and ask: is there an
accepted tag for grassy chalk downland, as found in southern England?
Would natural=fell be appropriate here too, or is that for proper
mountainous territory?  If not, would something like "natural=grassland,
grassland=downland" be appropriate?  (again, like Henry Gomersall, I'm
thinking about areas of open land that may be grazed but aren't really
meadows to my mind.)
Thanks,
David.