[Talk-GB] Probation offices

Steven Horner steven at stevenhorner.com
Wed Aug 7 12:06:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am mapping the Probation offices in Durham & Teesside, I work in IT for
them but I am unsure how to actually tag them correctly. Obviously they are
not courts or prisons.

Many probation offices are next to or part of courts.

For an idea of numbers there are around 20 in my area and throughout the
country there will be several hundred. More than there are courts.

Ideally amenity:probation would make sense but that doesn't exist and I
don't just want to create my own tags without discussion.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven