[Talk-GB] Probation offices

Steven Horner steven at stevenhorner.com
Wed Aug 7 12:47:27 UTC 2013

Thanks I will go with office=probation unless others disagree. The
operator=* tag will come in useful in the near future when the government
privatises much of it.

Although possibly I should tag as name=Bishop Auckland Probation,
operator=Durham Tees Valley Probation Trust.
I had intended to tag as name:Durham Tees Valley Probation Trust. In the
same way you would for a supermarket chain like name=Tesco.

--
www.stevenhorner.com  <http://www.stevenhorner.com>
 @stevenhorner <http://twitter.com/stevenhorner>