[Talk-GB] SOTM 2013 - Final programme and end of "mates rates"

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 22:52:09 UTC 2013

Hi All,

== SOTM Final Programme ==
After a lot of hard work and many long hours the final programme for State
of the Map 2013 is now available to view at
http://2013.stateofthemap.org/info/programme/

This will also be copied over to Lanyrd in the coming days and the
preceding text updated on the page above to provide a link.

== Mates Rates tickets ==
Due to high demand we are getting close to being full. As such, we will be
closing the "mates rates" discounted tickets at 12 noon BST this Friday. Be
quick if you want to get the cheaper entry rates!

Looking forward to seeing many of you at State of the Map 2013,
Rob

stateofthemap.org