[Talk-GB] Upcoming changes to OpenStreetMap.org website

Filip Chirita Rares Cristian chirita.rares at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 18:43:31 UTC 2013

Just went on the mobile website from my Nexus phone and it looks much
better than before, really can't see a problem with the mobile version of
the new osm. At the same time, you can never, ever, please everybody...
Also, I don't think it wise to talk about "turning others away" when not
many others have actually expressed concerns. I say, let's let the time
tell, based on the website stats in a month or so.

Chris F.