[Talk-GB] Upcoming changes to OpenStreetMap.org website

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 18:48:01 UTC 2013

I think you've just summed up the real power of Open Data, specifically
Open Map Data.  If you don't like how it is rendered then choose another
renderer or render the data yourself.

So cool! Everyone's happy.  Try viewing Google's or Microsoft's data
some other way if you don't like their rendering!

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me