[Talk-GB] Magistrates and Crown Courts listings as open data – hack event coming…

tony wroblewski tony.wroblewski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:31:56 UTC 2013

When listing such in newspapers or using online sites, they occasionally
list the postcode/street, but not always.

With post codes, it's often quite easy to find for a particular street or
house number. A quick type of the name of the street and house number into
Google will often bring back hundreds of results listing properties for
sale, house numbers, electoral roll, etc. Often in this case, I've even
seen listing of crimes commited by residences of a particular street (you
can find out who if you pay). So I'm guessing more than likely the
information will have this.