[Talk-GB] [OSM-dev] London Hack Weekend Feb 2nd & 3rd

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 17:56:38 GMT 2013

Reminder about this event:
http://wiki.osm.org/London_Hack_Weekend_Feb_2013

This weekend! kicking off in the pub ...very soon!

We've got a great bunch of people signed up for some serious OSM hackery, but we're also hoping to attract some new faces, particularly with the 2pm workshops and presentations tomorrow, so do pass on the link if you know anyone (or any groups) who might be interested in that.

Harry