[Talk-GB] Rights of way - LAs and OS

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:43:01 GMT 2013

Hi All,

In regards to public rights of way and the relationship between Local
Authorities and Ordnance Survey, see my recent blog post:

http://opendatauser.posterous.com/loacal-authorities-in-bed-with-the-ordnance-s

I would be interested if anyone with knowledge of the legal system has an
answer to the question posed in the "A ray of hope?" section. If not, I
might just have to get in touch with Defra.

Regards,
Rob

p.s. Mappa Mercia meeting in Birmingham tomorrow (Thursday) should anyone
be in the area an interested in attending. See mappa mercia page on the OSM
wiki. :-)