[Talk-GB] "road names" along the A50 (and elsewhere)

John Baker rovastar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:18:49 GMT 2013

I have had more correspondence from Mauls.

He is adamant that he is correct and that I don't know what I am doing (mainly because he has "contributed way more"  than me and doing it a lot longer. 104k nodes me vs 140k node Mauls....yeah way more and I started with this (did some minor stuff before) account in 2009 vs Mauls in 2008 ).

His attitude is that he will do what he wants.

Anyway the exchanges are getting rather nasty now so I may give up communicating with him or might embark on some more troll baiting later.....

So maybe someone else (...well anyone else not necessarily user "SomeoneElse") can talk sense to him.

John