[Talk-GB] Marking landuse and field boundaries

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 14:54:52 GMT 2013

Thanks Steven,
I am pretty sure that any reference to Google maps/imagery is not allowed
(it would be worth searching through the mail archives for last time it was
discussed).
You are right though about the age of the Bing imagery - I noticed that the
cement works is still there in the photos.  I think I tagged it as
'Former....' and used landuse=brownfield, which was the best I could think
of for what is there now.  Just proves the benefit of real surveys rather
than just tracing from the photos!

Graham.

--
Graham Jones