[Talk-GB] Guidance for adding PRoW to OSM: prow_ref=

Steven Horner steven at stevenhorner.com
Fri Jan 4 17:18:09 GMT 2013

I've been looking at Durham records online (not available to download) they
are recorded like below:

Parish: Crook
Path Number: 37
Path Ref Number: 0280000037

The long reference number identifies the Parish (first part) and the path
number (last part) or I believe that's how it is made up from checking
different areas.

If sticking with one PROW code then I guess either prow_ref or prow:ref. I
used prow_ref.
If multiple codes are to be used then to my mind it would make sense to use.

prow:ref
prow:parish
prow:authority

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Barry Cornelius <barrycorneliusuk at gmail.com