[Talk-GB] Anyone famiiar with Hay-on-Wye?

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Mon Jan 7 00:42:16 GMT 2013

On 06/01/2013 22:05, Lester Caine wrote:
> SomeoneElse wrote:
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/199683324/history
>> If you look at it in P1 it's an obvious untagged doodle.
>
> Not having P1 running, cross checking other peoples changes can be a
> little difficult :( View of history is an area I'd still like to see
> some facilities for.

When you edit a way in P2 look in the URL bar. After 'edit?' add
'editor=potlatch&'.

This will load it in P1 & you can undelete by tapping the 'U' key. (wait
a while - slow to load)

Why P1 was removed from the drop down without adding an easy viable
alternative is beyond me. I came to the conclusion some people like to
cut their noses to spite their faces, Or should I say other people's
faces & put a spanner in the works.

Cheers
Dave F.