[Talk-GB] European Walking Route E2 / Staffordshire Way / Viking Way

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Thu Jan 17 21:17:22 GMT 2013

Gregory Williams wrote:
> I know that E2 exists down here in Kent. In the past couple of years a number of new signs have been put up on the North Downs Way, which E2 follows. These include an insert with a European flag and E2 on them.

Thanks to all who replied.  It's good to know that at least in some
places the E2 is actually signed as such.  I'll not manually add "new"
bits of Staffordshire Way to the E2 relation, and I'll not further mess
with the three relations and super-relation that make up most of the
Staffordshire Way now, as I suspect that if it was merged it would only
need to be split later as it got too big.

Cheers,
Andy