[Talk-GB] PRoW surveying authorities (Was: Guidance for adding PRoW to OSM: prow_ref=)

Kevin Peat k at k3v.eu
Wed Jan 23 17:50:59 GMT 2013

Hi Barry,

On 23 Jan 2013 16:07, "Barry Cornelius" <barrycorneliusuk at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for your work on this.

I've been looking at the Devon data and have integrated a small amount of
it local to me. There are a whole bunch of unsurfaced green lanes around
here with public access that are not in the dataset. They are often marked
on OS Explorer as "Other routes with public access". Any idea why they are
not included and should there be a legal designation for those?

I also noticed that the Devon data (using the kml from your site in josm)
appears to be consistently offset a few metres south of where it should be.
Not a big deal just FYI really.

Kevin (user:devonshire)