[Talk-GB] PRoW surveying authorities (Was: Guidance for adding PRoW to OSM: prow_ref=)

Barry Cornelius barrycorneliusuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:38:32 GMT 2013

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013, Kevin Peat wrote:
> If you look at DN Dartmouth Bridleway 1 with the OS map background you can
> see it is offset a little to the south.

Following some e-mail exchanges with Devon County Council, on 23rd
December I corrected a few errors in the metadata of a few routes.
Unfortunately, at the same time I introduced the error that you detected.
Sorry about that.

I've now fixed the maps, the KML files and the GeoJSON files.

Please can you confirm that the routes are now better.  Thanks.

--
Barry Cornelius
http://www.northeastraces.com/