[Talk-GB] Fowey estuary coastline problem

Jason Woollacott woollac at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 08:00:18 GMT 2013

This relates to some work I did on the Cornish county boundary a while back,  the same also has happened at Newton Ferrers, just south of Plymouth.

Whilst remapping the boundary, I also pushed the coastline further up the channel.    The new boundary has rendered,  and the removal of the original ‘water’ tag has gone,  but the planet file doesn’t seem to have generated a new coastline yet.

Does anybody know if a new coastline will be generated soon?  as this should address the problem.

Jason (UniEagle)