[Talk-GB] Bug-free processed_p.shp for UK?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 13:50:10 GMT 2013

Hello everyone,

Related to another thread: has anyone got a (can be old) version of processed_p.shp which is known to be more or less free of bugs/defects for the whole of the England/Wales coastline?

Reason being I have some odd "flooding" artefacts on Freemap (mostly in N Wales) which were from a Dec 2011 version. I updated to the most recent version and now most of Oxfordshire is under water (mind you that might be accurate having had the misfortune to live through 2012 in southern England lol....)

Thanks,
Nick