[Talk-GB] Historic Maps - Can you help?

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sun Jul 14 08:14:39 UTC 2013

Steven Horner wrote:
> I've used the NLS maps a lot and wish there were more maps from England
> available. Obviously this isn't a priority for them but would happily help in
> anyway I can. I have looked at their online georeferencer but almost all are done.
>
> It's a shame the English equivelant aren't as open.

What is available covering England is not too bad. A number of the sets I have
are already available as backgrounds and a few just as scanned sheets.

The reason for creating the list was to work out just what does still need
scanning. I'd like to be able to run through all issues of the bartholomew half
inch series but even the ones already available are a start.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL