[Talk-GB] OS OpenData Licence update (WAS: Finding Unmapped public rights of way)

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Tue Jul 30 15:18:25 UTC 2013

And it has been suggested I give a succinct summary of my own verbosity:

LWG view on use of data in OSM under OS OpenData License:

Yes: OS OpenData product except CodePoint

No:  CodePoint (a Royal Mail response to Chris Hill needs further
investigation)

You need to formally ask:  Any other dataset published under the OS
OpenData License by other organisations, such as English Heritage, (or
by OS if any).

Mike