[Talk-GB] YOURS server

lsces lester at lsces.co.uk
Sat Jun 22 10:05:33 UTC 2013

( Let's see if this gets through! )

I'm finally getting one with another machine to go up to my hosting site and
am looking to configure a YOURS server just covering the UK which I can then
use as a base to tidy some of the strange routing instructions I'm currently
getting Locus on the android devices.

Building gosmore seemed to go OK and I seem to have a working version, but
I've yet to get anything out of it. I've taken the latest GB file from
http://download.geofabrik.de/europe.html (found the British Isles one now as
well so will switch to that). 'rebuild' seems to be working apart from a few
missing images, and I have a .pak file for the area.

I've built 'routing-instructions' but there seems to be little in the way of
testing options for that?

I've got the website running, but since it seems to be hard coded for some
of the developers sites I'm just trying to work through just which file
should be run for 'route.php' but I'm getting error reports at least trying
to run the gosmore.php files but I seem to be getting in a knot now.

So has anybody actually managed to following the installation notes and get
a working YOURS server?