[Talk-GB] International cycling routes tagged as NCN

Mon Mar 18 21:13:39 UTC 2013

Hello all,

And in an echo of the C-road thread...

Someone has created relations for the UK parts of several international
cycle routes, such as 2793118, which is "EuroVelo 2 - part United
Kingdom" [sic].

These are tagged as network=ncn. This, to me, appears to be clearly
wrong. They are not national routes, they are international routes; the
fact that it's a 'sub-relation' of national scope is immaterial.

Does anyone have any objections if I change the network tag?

cheers
Richard