[Talk-GB] New OS Locator (201305) out, Musical Chairs updated

Robert Scott lists at humanleg.org.uk
Sat May 4 20:44:17 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Just in time for your May day bank holidays, which I'm sure you're all going to be spending mapping, the new OS Locator release is out and I've updated Musical Chairs[1] with it.

(Is it really 6 months since I wrote one of these emails?)

Interesting changes should be particularly visible in the "recent relevant updates" view[2] for the next week or so if you want to take a look.

In this update there seem to be 5247 new or changed entries. Looking at these early can often show you interesting things like names of roads in housing estates that aren't built yet.

As ever I've put up a version I've assigned my ad-hoc stable ids to (what?[3]) here[4] in case anyone would find it useful.

robert.

[1] http://ris.dev.openstreetmap.org/oslmusicalchairs/
[2] http://ris.dev.openstreetmap.org/oslmusicalchairs/map?view_mode=recentrelevantupdate
[3] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OS_Locator_Musical_Chairs#What.27s_this_.22id.22_you.27re_using_for_Locator_entries.3F