[Talk-GB] Usage of "lanes / turn restrictions" versus "multiple ways" when road is not divided

Jason Woollacott woollac at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 15:09:54 UTC 2013

And then we end up with disputes over what areas you are and are not permitted to enter.   Broken Lines, and you are permitted to enter if safe,   solid lines,  only permitted to enter in an emergency.   Both of which technically allow you to do a u turn, in the event that a incident dictates so.   And lets not even discuss yellow box junctions...

Jason.  (UniEagle)