[Talk-GB] associatedParking relation

sk53.osm sk53.osm at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:53:38 UTC 2013

Copied to list too.

An interesting idea, but I don't like the idea of namespacing roles:
relations are complicated enough. At the moment the access tag should do
this.

I'd like to keep the relation simple for now so am very much looking for a
convenient catch-all name for the business to which the parking relates
(actually "business" may do perfectly well!)