[Talk-GB] How to reference SotM?

Filip Chirita Rares Cristian chirita.rares at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:03:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm a university student and am doing my dissertation on certain aspects of
OSM. I was at SotM and would like to reference one of the presentations
there (Alyssa Wright's) but from what I see on my uni's referencing
guidelines, I can only reference conference proceedings.

Does anyone have any idea if there were any proceedings being published
after SotM '13? And if not, does anyone know how to reference a conference
presentation academically?

Many thanks for the help,
Chris

--
Life is not the amount of times you breathe, is the moments that take your
breath away.

To all things comes an end. And to all things comes a beginning.

Cred in inspirat, nu in expirat. in vise, nu in somn. In trait, nu in
existat.