[Talk-GB] Editor backbground layers in iD

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Nov 2 08:42:19 UTC 2013

They shouldn't be. The editor-imagery-index project is targeted at the
needs of OpenStreetMap, not of other projects. With how the index is setup
with each layer being its own file it is trivial to automatically copy in
additional files before running make.

In fact, there are layers in editor-imagery-index which can't be used
outside of OSM.