[Talk-GB] Upcoming changes to OpenStreetMap.org website

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 21:54:38 UTC 2013

Just read this after sending my reply to Oliver and I think you're
right, also think the http://openstreetmap.de/ or even
http://openstreetmap.us/ are right also.

If we are to render a version of OSM then it should just be seen as a
"reference implementation" of the DB and not some holy grail.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me