[Talk-GB] Lloyds TSB

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 08:42:45 UTC 2013

As you might all know, Lloyds TSB split to become Lloyds Bank and
TSB a couple of weeks ago. To help find those that still need
remapping I had a quick play and came up with
http://www.loach.me.uk/osm/LloydsTSB/
I've not added a key, but used logos I found off the internet (with
a bit of a disclaimer about them in the about page). The horse with
the green/blue background is the old Lloyds TSB logo we want to
clear.

Hopefully it helps someone. It is using the name value (starting
with Lloyds TSB, or Lloyds Bank, or exact match on Lloyds or TSB).

Ed

PS: Technical stuff: Uses Leaflet and Overpass and most of the page
is nicked from a German hotel page credited on the about page.